Thursday, February 14, 2013

What love looks like

I have been doing the February Photo challenge that is going around the internet. I decided on February because with it being the shortest month, I might actually get it down. I have had to play catch up from the very beginning still, am managing.
Today's photo was the easiest for me by far. For today, it being Valentine's day, the theme is "Love is." As soon as I read the theme, I knew the photo I would use. It is a photo of the Hub with the grandbaby. It was taken at our home by our favorite photographer a couple of years ago.
It sums up their relationship and to me, depicts love perfectly.
Now I think the challenge is supposed to be a photo one takes rather than already taken, but sometimes, maybe it's ok to make a substitution. Today, I did...
And here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment