Sunday, December 29, 2013

two oh one three

Twenty thirteen was not a bad year.
Here are some of the highlights:
time with family at a reunion in Natchez
our annual sisters trip (the second in a row and my second trip to Natchez for the year.
Finally attending the Audubon Pilgrimage in St. Francisville, Louisiana  and having my sweet nephew Cole meet us there.
Attending the new Disney movie "Frozen" with my grandbaby and her adorable cousin from the other side of the family. Attending "The Nutcracker" ballet and sitting with my grandbaby's other grandmother, Mimi.
Attending the second Hobbit movie. "The Desolation of Smaug" with more of my favorite people.
I got a manicure and pedicure with a good friend.  (This was after she sang in a Christmas program preceded by a childrens performance and flanked by one of the best Christmas sermons I've ever heard.)
The drive to those performances was amazing.
Those are just the highlights. So am I worried about the New Year not living up to its predecessor?! Not at all!
Two thousand and fourteen is going to be an exemplary year. I just know it.  Just you wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment