Wednesday, January 1, 2014

twenty fourteen

I have some resolutions. 
I have been developing them for weeks now.
The most primary is that I intend to slow down be more deliberate in my endeavors.
Some of them I have already made some progress on:
namely that I pay less attention to some things and more to others
that I strive for more order in my life (read: be more organized) 
part of that may come via another resolution, that is to be better at setting and holding to boundaries
these include as to my schedule.
As always, I intended to practice wellness: spiritual, emotion and yes, physical.
I'll be posting periodic updates. Whether or not they are interesting, that will at least hold me accountable to myself and another who might care enough to read this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment