Thursday, January 9, 2014

Frozen, Tangled, Bacon

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/12/frozens-shout-outs-to-arrested-development-in-gif-form.html

I posted recently about vertigo and character on a sitcom who, like me, suffers from it.
It was funny to me that soon thereafter, as I was reading a review for the new Disney movie "Frozen" there was a reference to the sitcom. I've posted the link above just because I got a big kick out of it.
Then I read in another blog reference that there is a strong conection between the "Frozen" characters and those in my grandbaby's other favorite movie of late, "Tangled."
You can read it for yourself, if you would care to, at the link below:
http://www.rotoscopers.com/2013/11/07/frozen-vs-tangled-what-are-the-similarities.
Then there is the collage I saw later the same day on Pinterest.
Talk about your seven degrees of separation and Kevin Bacon. I would not be surprised to read something about him today.
btw: the baby daughter made candied bacon during the holidays. Just thought I'd throw that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment