Monday, February 17, 2014

waterlogued

I first read about this cool app for my Iphone and Ipad in a magazine.  The article raved so about it that I didn't think twice about spending $2.99 against a Christmas present Itunes card for it. I've already gotten my money's worth. Actually, more than...
It is called waterlogued. The article I read about it was written from the perspective of use by designers and interior decorators for which room renderings. That it would be a boon to my scrapbooking projects occurred to me immediately.  I had to make myself stop playing with the app last night and go to bed.  I spent part of my lunch hour playing with the app some more.
The photo above is one of the many things I "waterlogued." I think it is fantastic to be able to create a "watercolor" with the \push of a button!

No comments:

Post a Comment