Sunday, February 2, 2014

Let it Snow

If there is a better place to watch the snow fall than from my kitchen, I don't know about it. That is what I am doing just now. It is beautiful in all directions.
the Hub just built a fire in the fireplace. The baby daughter,stranded here on a weekend visit from graduate school is playing the piano.
The big blonde lab whose domain is supposed to be the back yard is resting at my feet.
There is a roast in the oven.
There are two hardback books waiting to be read. There are Valentine supplies I've gathered on the card table and scrapbook pages spread out on the dining room table.
As soon as I finish a duvet cover I've been working on for the grandbaby I will get started on one of those.
But just now I am watching the snow...from my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment