Saturday, April 14, 2012

To Italy with the coolest women on the planet

My sisters and I could have fun in a bar ditch. Actually, we have had fun in bar ditches. Wading, after Spring rains, catching tad poles among other things.
We used to sit in my Grandma's porch swing and as the cars went by called out "yours!" or "mine!" for hours.
So the idea of the three of us flying across the pond to explore Italy together was pretty overwhelming!
First order of business: getting my passport renewed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Introducing my beautiful travel companions:



Karen the Good
This is Karen the Good, the middle sister, at Will Rogers World Airport, immediately before our departure to Italy. The trip was her Christmas present.


Johnna with Fun (with a friend)
This is Johnna the Fun (my baby sister.) She is pictured with a Delta arrival steward who became her fast friend in the short minutes required for our check in at the airport in Oklahoma City.

No comments:

Post a Comment