Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lists and listing


I live by lists.
I often say, in fact, "if it's not on the list, it doesn't exist."
And this is very true.
Something happens between my fingers and my brain when I write. It seems what is written on paper is also seared into my brain.
I have made lists as long as I can remember. Mostly because I wanted to.
I have a friend who accused me of writing things on my list I have already done just so I can check them off.
At this point, I make lists because I need to.
It's not so much the sense of accomplishment that motivations me, but the need for reminders.
I am trying to make the lists using an app on my phone. So far, it's not working.
For some me reason electronic calendaring doesn't work for me either.
But I am trying...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment