Friday, September 7, 2012

About those Labor Day projects:

Last weekend: I sorted. I tagged. I bagged. I organized.
I now have projects assembled and waiting to be completed.
Among them:
the makings of hair accessories are in giant ziplock bags all together: hair pins and clips, ribbons and bows, buttons and beads and the little sparklies my grandbaby calls "blink blink" just waiting to be asembled.
quilt squares have been set aside together with matching thread. Photos are separated and stacked next to scrapbook frames, borders and other embellishments already cut out. Beside them, there is cardstock for embellishments yet to be cut out.
Some of the projects I plan to complete with my craft guild, including fall wreaths and angel ornaments for our Christmas trees.
Some of the I will do with my grandbaby.
Some i plan to do with one or both of my daughters.
There are a couple of Christmas projects I don't quite know how I am going to do...
But all in all, it was a productive weekend.
Especially when you consider that both of the above mentioned daughters, the grandbaby and my granddog were with us for the weekend.  We attended  a fish fry at the lake, cleaned out a couple of closets...
I am very satisfied with what we accomplished. I also, am very tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment