Wednesday, May 28, 2014

cabinet knobs and drawer pulls




When my baby sister mentioned needing help picking out hardware for the kitchen of the house they are renovating, I accepted out of duty to family. That's what one does, isn't it? I never dreamed it would be such fun.

I should have guessed it. My sisters and I have had fun in a bar ditch catching tadpoles. Of course, that was back in the day. But some things do not change.

They have always been my favorite playmates, these two sisters of mine.

We brought Mama along, just in case we needed a third opinion. Or someone to break up a fight. We needed neither. We pretty much agreed on everything and pretty much got everything picked out: from tiles for the backsplash in her kitchen, to oil rubbed fixtures  and bathroom hardware.

Now if I can just convince her not to paint over that handpainted mural of Venice right off her great room.

No comments:

Post a Comment