Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Uncle, I Said


Finally, I am worn down enough, and quite possibly feeling enough of the Christmas spirit to agree to let her try to locate and price a puppy.
I admit I was a bit relieved to learn that both the location and the price of what she found were out of range.
But then, the unthinkable (at least to my mind) happened! Chatting with friends
at school about the only thing she wanted for Christmas, Baby Daughter learns of
a kennel very near us that sells Maltipoos. And not just that, but the
kennel was owned by relatives of one of my coworkers who can get her an
immediate hook up. The hook up reveals there is a litter of maltipoo puppies
due at Christmas and they are affordable. Some are not spoken
for as of yet. Egads.
It is just meant to be, she tells me.
I conceded. I know when I have been bested and bested I was.
It's white flag time.
Uncle, I said.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment