Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vay cay

Now that I've had two weeks to reflect upon my two week vacation, I have discovered that I had an even better time than I knew. Especially in the light of the post vacation work load.

Altogether, I:
  • attended a family reunion
  • scrapbooked with grandbaby
  • had lunch with my long lost and wayward son who shows definite signed of improvement
  • did some much needed yard work
  • did some quilting
  • hosted cousins camp
  • watched two seasons worth of a made-for-tv drama
  • made some cool labels
  • did some embroidery
  • ate at two of my favorite Mexican food places in the world
  • spent time with some of my favorite people in the world
  • finally had long overdue meeting of several darling family members
  • saw my granddaughter off on her first day of first grade
  • made jewelry making with my baby daughter

And those are just the high points!
I can hardly wait for the week I am taking off between Christmas and New Year's! I doubt I can fit in as much productivity and fun in that time as I did my summer time off, but I surely intend to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment