Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blessings of the season

Below are some of the first and best blessings of this Christmas season:

The Christmas pageant last Sunday morning.








This little serious face as she helped me make Christmas crafts/gifts.



Babysitting my grandbaby and  granddog last Friday night/Saturday morning.
Attending an early showing of the "Battle of the Five Armies" with friends who bought us front row seats at the Warren Theatre in the suite where they serve dinner and the chairs recline.  The last trip to middle earth on the big screen was bittersweet after all these years and trips but the company and the amenities were fabulous.

I am hoping to add more to this list. After all, Christmas day is still more than a week away, albeit barely. I'd better get busy making more memories.
Oh, and wrapping gifts. And baking. and...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment