Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas card pix


I've often wondered what photos would look like, if we could see the photos, of folks getting ready for their annual Christmas card photo.
If you've ever wondered the same, I can show you what ours looked like this year.  The idea of including  the two dogs that live in my house and my husband's hound who lives outside was my idea. My daughter also had her own pooch in our photo. And her fiance. So there was me. the hub. two daughters. one fiance. three maltipoos. a blonde lab. oh, and a grandbaby. especially, a grandbaby.
There was some obvious chaos. The dogs were not as cooperative as I would have liked but in the end, for most part, did ok.
The people all did quite well. My eldest daughter insisted on a blanket to cover the casts she is still wearing. Everyone chose their own outfits this time out, which certainly helped the flow of things.
The end result, we were all pretty happy with. It is the last photo in this line up.






























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment