Saturday, May 5, 2012

Parting shots...bonjourno


Italy was as beautiful as I had imagined it would be and as I had been told it was. Bella Italia, it is called and with good reason. The pictures below are of  me at just a few of the many beautiful places we saw on our trip of a lifetime.


<><><><><><><><><><>
Old School, as I am, I'malso  making a paper scrapbook as a keepsake.
The photo above is one of the page headings for the scrapbook.
 I cropped a section of a picture taken in from of the Trevi Fountain to make it.
My middle sister, Karen the Good, took this picture of me
 in front of the Hall of Justice. The pose is in honor her.

I was caught here resting a minute next to a marble column
in St. Peter's Basilica, just outside where the Pieta is on display.


No comments:

Post a Comment