Tuesday, November 5, 2013

frank and bride

 
For several years I've wanted to be the bride of Frankenstein for Halloween. I don't remember exactly when or why this particular desire was born. I have worked hard to convenience the Hub that he could be my perfect Frankenstein. Last Halloween, attending a community event where there was costume judging for children, adults and groups, I determined that the next time Halloween rolled around, we were going to be contestants in the couples division.
I intended to go in it to win it.  I think we would have, too, had circumstances beyond my control not prevent us from attending the event. We still managed to be in costume and ready to accompany our grandbaby on her trek down the street to a neighborhood carnival. We still managed to have a lot of fun. I was finally the bride of Frankenstein for Halloween and the Hub did make, in my opinion, the perfect Frank.
On that, you can judge for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment