Tuesday, August 19, 2014

3Ls in the Rockies





There are some very smart and pretty young women lose in the Rocky Mountains this week.
They are not lost. At least so far as I know.
They have wandered but as Gandalf said, not all who wander are lost.
I have seen videos of them feeding wild birds and mammals.
I have seen pictures of them fishing and hiking.
I am told they intend to go river rafting.
They start their third year of law school next week.
I know from experience, they will need a great deal of stamina to finish.
I am happy, then, that they are having fun and doing decidely non academic things this week.
Although, now that I think about it, exploring the flora and fauna and geography of one of the prettiest areas in the country certainly would be considered a learning experience.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment