Sunday, August 24, 2014

More of the Rockies


I am including some more pictures but very little text for this post. The beauties below are all law students, entering their third and final year of law school this week. They are all good students and excellent people. They will make their mark on the world in ways I can hardly wait to see.





They flew to Colorado last week for a bit of rest and relaxation. Throughout the week, that one in the middle, who happens to be my baby daughter, texted me videos and pictures. I am sharing some of them here.


They stayed in the cabin of one of the other girls' parents in Silverthorn. They were all over Summit County during their week there. I doubt any of them were ready to leave the beauty of the Rockies when it was time to head back to Tulsa and to their last year of law school.



My baby brought home tshirts for everyone. She brought a book to her niece that was written and illustrated by a Summit County author. She also brought home many happy memories and stories to tell us about her adventures with her friends and classmates.
Oh, and apparently she made some new friends, as you can see above.
Nothing about that surprises me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment