Sunday, May 19, 2013

thinking Christmas in June

 
Posted by Picasa
I am going to blame my thoughts of Christmas when it is only June on the fact that I picked up a copy of the Hallmark Christmas wish book last weekend when I was buying cards.
The first months of this year have flown by. I expect the next six will, as well.
Every November/December, I wish I had spent some of the summer months doing things ahead of time that would cause the holidays be less stressful.
I have had some success. I've been so proud I blogged about it. This year, I intend my summer efforts to be altogether blog-worthy.
Just as soon as I finish the wedding and baby and birthday gifts I have in various stages of completion, I am going to spend some serious time working ahead on Christmas labels and cards. There is a quilt or two I need to finish. Oh, and some pillow covers I have a pattern for. Then there's the holiday photo frames and scrapbooks....

No comments:

Post a Comment