Monday, June 17, 2013

an affinity for Avon

Ding dong, Avon calling? In my world, that means my mother is calling. My mother is my Avon lady.
It's kind of cool to be able to order stuff and have it delivered plus get a visit in. It's rather like two birds with one stone.
It's not just lipstick samples and Skin-so-Soft, anymore. They have shoes and children's clothes. They have scarves and other accessories. I often find gifts and stocking stuffers, Easter basket stuff, etc.I have a black bag that I call my travel sling. I got it from Avon years ago. It is very well traveled, having been to Europe and many states. It has the perfect number of zippered pockets and pouches and it is made of parachute material so it is water resistant.
I love my sling. I love that it came from Avon. I love that I can brag to my mom about how its products hold up.
Another bonus: I can make my Mama and my Avon lady proud at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment