Thursday, June 27, 2013

baby blue dress

 
 
That's my darling grandbaby pictured here. The dress she is wearing is one I intend to save. It is special to me for several reasons.To start with, I bought it for her before she was born. Soon after we learned we were having a girl baby, I happened upon it by accident and snapped it up on sight. It's brand is Feltman Brothers, a longtime favorite of mine. It is Bishop style, which has allowed her to wear it for a long time, due to its fullness and deep hem. Its color matches her blue eyes. I have put a dress on her every time I've had a good chance since the day she was born. It has thrilled me to dress her up, especially in something smocked. But of all the dresses and of all the dressing up, this is my favorite. Besides all that, she just looks adorable in it! Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment