Monday, June 17, 2013

Craft camp

Every year during the holidays I wish I had spent time making tags and gifts when there is no time crunch.
I did manage to make wreaths with my youngest nephew last year but we ran out of time before we ran out of people to make them for.
 How to get that done is always the problem. I have come up with what I think will be a remedy.
Together with Cousins Camp, I am thinking of combining arts and crafts. I can let my darlings stamp and print and color and paint to their little hearts' content and then use their work for the holidays.
I am also thinking of taking pictures of them to use for ornaments.
I am gathering up materials and printing out ideas. It's the whole two birds with one stone thing again: fun with my darlings and a jump on the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment