Saturday, June 15, 2013

favorites

I've often wondered why people like the things they like. We were talking about favorites this weekend while riding in the car. Between the Hub, the grandbaby, my two daughters and me, there was only one overlap in our favorite things. We discussed our ice cream preferences, Disney movies, snacks, smells for the better part of an hour. In all that time, only twice did anyone have a favorite in common.
With that in mind I decided to post pictures of some of my favorite things. It is pretty random. But so  am I, much of the time.
finials: especially pine cone or
artichoke
 
Lamps shining through the window

 
 
leopard prints
 
carousels
 
 
 
 
cheese straws and julep cups
 
 
 

Mackenzie Childs everything


 
 

 
Nordic Sweaters
 
plaid, especially together with leopard print
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment