Tuesday, April 9, 2013

flora and fauna of our Sisters trip 2013

 
Posted by Picasa
I take a lot of ridiculing from my sisters about the "random" pictures I take. In Rome and again in Venice on our 2012 trip to Italy, they went off and left me more than once as I lingered behind to take pix. Had it not been for the sticks with flags or other markers attached carried by our tour guides, I might never have found my way back to them.
This year, getting lost was  not so much the problem as convincing them to pull over while we were driving for a could snap some pictures. Especially when it pertains to flora and fauna they can't seem to relate to why I feel the need for pictures.
Now I am not sure how they failed to appreciate things that grow as much as I do since our paternal grandmother had a green thumb outdone only by her mother, our great Grandma Katie Suzanne Harrower Gage.
I have included a whole blog post of nothing but the pretty flora and fauna I photographed on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment