Tuesday, April 9, 2013

more decisions

I don't know why sometimes the simplest decisions are the hardest for me to make. Take lunch for example. The last two days have been nasty. I told someone that it was as if April had eloped with November...as in, ran away and married herself to fall as it approaches winter.
I decided to work through lunch and found myself without my usual store of options. No chicken noodle soup. No crackers. No cheese or fruit.
I was left, basically, with either popcorn or cheese straws. Two choices. Couldn't decide. Not both, the combination did not seem palatable.
I had just teased my baby sister about the length of time and number of phone calls it took to decide on the destination and  accomodations for our sisters trip. If she reads this, it is back on me! (as usual)

No comments:

Post a Comment